by J on January 17, 2017
And, here’s the last instalment in Jodi’s jewelry holders! My rings were jumbled in a couple of containers, but now they’re within arms reach. Or fingers reach.
- a hand towel-sized piece of thick material.
- a medium-sized box
- If your box is just a plain cardboard one, you may want to decoupage it, or decorate it in some way. I just used a tiny crate, so it was open on the sides, but you may prefer a solid box.
- Take your cloth and fold it in a accordion style.
- Make sure it fits snugly into the box.
- Insert your rings into the slots provided by the accordion folds. Wear the heck out of those rings.
Tags: accordion, jewellery, Jewelry, jewelry holder, rings
No comments yet