Fall Table Setting | Thanksgiving
Autumn is here and it’s time to celebrate! With Thanksgiving just around the corner, get into the festive mood by decorating your table. You’d be surprised at what you can do with what you already have on-hand, along with a quick trip to the dollar store.
This took me about 30 minutes to put together (after a quick trip to the store).
Here’s what I already had on hand:
- glass vases (collected over the years)
- placemats (originally purchased at Crate & Barrel – I usually use them in the summer but I thought the bright yellow might be nice for autumn as well… and I didn’t really have anything else that would work)
- mason jars (collected over the years)
- cloth napkins (purchased a few years ago on clearance from a local home decor store)
- candles and tins (originally purchased at Ikea)
I purchased the decorative pumpkins and gourds at the grocery store, and the rest from Dollarama for a whopping $14:
- fake leaves
- fake berries
- 3 mason jar candles
- brown ribbon
Take a look around your house and you will probably be surprised at what you already have on hand to pull together a beautiful arrangement for your table.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks